Delayed Periods
I have a history of delayed periods, but it has never been so long like now. My periods have been delayed for 68 days now. I was taking iron supplements before my last period due to low iron levels. I'm married. We have unprotected sex, but my partner never ejaculates in me. I did pregnancy test at home three times, but the results were negative. I also took Primolut N was getting my periods. It's the fourth day today after taking the last tablet. But I didn't get my period yet. It makes me worried. Please, any advice would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Please get a beta hcg done.

Need further evaluation Can go for USG for confirmation of any other related problem
Weight loss if overweight
Wait for 1 week
Do hcg test...wait for 1 week