Delayed periods & negative upt
My lmc was on 16th & usually I have 28 to 30 days cycle...& IUI procedure was done on 3rd...dis month till date I have not yet got my periods...from 14th having back pain,lower abdomen pain and white discharge from last 3 days...upt was negative on 19th...what will be the reason for delayed periods?

You can get a serum beta hcg test done

Get Beta HCG test
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.
Need full history , you are having Leucorrhoea and UTI , please consult online for proper treatment 70'17896397
Get the beta HCG levels tested for confirmation of pregnancy