Delayed period
My wife has a menstrual cycle of 35days. It has been 45 days this time but she has not got periods. Though we were sure that she is not pregnant, She took pregnancy test and that is negative. Next week we are travelling and obviously we dont want her to get periods during that period? Querry: 1) kindly advise safe medication with dosage to avoid getting period for next 7 days? 2)Will there be any side effect of delaying period 3) Is there any pill to get periods immediately as the time is due. We can still manage if she get her period by tonite but not later.

2.There is no side effects of delaying up to 10days. 3. No pill for getting the periods immediately. 1. Self prescription not advisable.
U can delay periods.. But immediately not possible.. For detail consultation connect with me online
Please give a green👍on completion of this consultation
Connect with me online for detailed consultation
Yes I can help u with that
consult me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
Option 3 not possible. For delay period connect online for e-prescription