Delayed period
I had unsafe sex on 27th ,popped an ipill on 28th and got my regular period on 29th (which was my expected date ) this month I was supposed to get my period on 26th ,I am already 9 days late ,I have got my pelvic ultrasound which is normal ,I have also done 2 urine tests one on 5th day and one on 7th both were negative ,my doc has told me to start Deviry 10 mg ,its my fourth day and no signs of period or pregnancy,could I still be pregnant ?

Dr. Gayatri Bala Juneja
Gynecologist 22 yrs exp Delhi

Wait for a week and repeat pregnancy test.
Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi Since you have done the urine pregnancy test twice and also done a sonography, it's very very very unlikely that you would be pregnant. After the finishing of the Deviry tablets, the periods should normally come between 7 - 10 days of stopping the tablets. Rest assured, you will get your periods. Just relax.