Delayed Period.
I am 22 yr female, sexually active.I had a stressful month and also had anti-allergic medications for a chrome cough.i have regular menstrual cycles, but this month it is 13 days late.i had two pregnancy test one on 26.02.2017 and the other on 04.03.2017, both are negative.I am worried about my health and please do suggest advice.

Hello, You need to basic hormonal tests done to rule out the cause. Visit a gynecologist and get basic hormonal investigations done and she will prescribe you medications that will induce your periods. Also, get a beta hCG test done for more accurate pregnancy results.
Hi, check your urine pregnancy test once again after 3 days and can take medication for periods if negative.More specific is blood test for Beta HCG. No need to worry if it happens once in a while.Get thyroid hormone levels checked is it repeatedly happens.