We are presently in akola and palning to go nagpur or hyderbad once he is stablr between monday to thursamday next week for angiography? so can we tarvel ?? what we should do now ? we have already delayed angiography till.monday ??
57 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Paramjeet Singh
Cardiologist 9 yrs exp Ghaziabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

you need to assess how severe is the attack.... 1) get an urgent proper 2D ECHO done asap. and send a quantitative sample for troponin I and CPK-MB. 2) ideally he should be admitted in an ICCU for evaluation and management.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?