Delay period fearing preg
Hlo doc.i got my last period on 25 sep and i got physical with my bf on 24 oct we had a unprotected sex and he ejaculated outside.now its 20 nov. now its approximate 2 month still dere is no sign of periods.i checked on prega news after 20 days it is -ve is dere chance of mine being pregnent or is there any other cause

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. If your pregnancy test is negative three weeks after your last intercourse the chances of you being pregnant are low. You will need to see your gynaecologist for examination and blood tests to determine the cause of you missing your periods. Best wishes