Delay of periods
Hi , three months before I got married..so last month my wife got vomiting sensational so I have tested 2 times with the use of pregnancy tester it shows negative but we didn't consult with doctor she got periods slightly only one day on June 4th ...so now past 3 days she's having vomiting sensational,drowsyness,feeling hungry in this july month still she have not met the periods date & crossed 45 days..So is this a pregnancy symptoms ?

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, yes morning sickness, that is feeling of nausea or even vomiting which is usually experiend in first few months of pregnancy. If pregnant, most of the urine pregnancy test kits detects it form the 28th day of cycle. You can repeat her pregnancy test now , or else please consult a gynecologist.