Delay in Periods
My periods use to get delay from 45-75 days, from the starting only.Now i m married from last 1 year.I want to get pregnant, we tried this time not able to conceive, In the starting span of marriage I got the chemical pregnancy 3-4 times, Please help me out.My last period date was 24 feb 2016, till now i have not got my periods, and i have taken a home test for pregnancy its negative.

Dr. Harisha N L

it can occur in women who have diabetes or thyroid problems. It is also common in women with high levels of a protein called prolactin in their blood...it can be the side effects of certain drugs like oral contraceptives,antipsychotics,antiepileptics...it can be due to poly cystic ovarian disease as well... So I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologists for detailed clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful