Delay in periods

Hi im 21 yr old grl it hs been 20 days since I hv mised my periods lst it was on . 21 aug..bt still no periods I didn't had sex.on 3 sep I was wid my bf we jst hug each other and he was lying upon me due to arousal he was wet  bt we  were completely dresedup can wetness pass through jeans and make me pregnant ?plz help
views-icons 92 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Delay in periods

Thank you for your question.
I'm sorry you haven't got your periods as expected. Semen cannot pass through clothes to make you pregnant but if your genitals touch it can. Semen spilling on your genitals can lead to a pregnancy even if you did not have penetrative sex. If in doubt please do a urine pregnancy test with an early morning sample. It would be wise to see a gynaecologist who can confirm the reason for your missed period and treat you accordingly. They will also guide you so that you can request information about effective and reliable contraception should you wish to continue being sexually active. Please remember that condoms are very good at preventing infection but have an unacceptable failure rate for unwanted pregnancy. So it would be wise to use double contraception if you are sure you don't want to get pregnant or catch an infection.
best wishes
Dr. Hithysh BM Bangalore | General Physician
hello der cannot guarantee anything if u have missed the period pregnancy has to be ruled out consult obg specialist for further evaluation and treatment.