Delay in periods

Hello doc, Last month I had got periods on 9th May. My cycle is 28days itself. But for this still I have not yet got. Last week 1 and this week 1 I consumed SYSCAN 150MG tablet for fungal infection of hairs. And also daily consuming multivitamin tablet also. So pls advice me whether this is the reason for delay? Pregnancy test I did tdy and its negative.

Doctor Answers (2) on Delay in periods

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Fungal infection of skin and hair is a sign of deep seated candida. You may be walking on the road of hormone imbalances. If you want to address the root cause of issue,Please  read my blog on PCOS. Hope that helps.
Dr. Sachin Dalal Mumbai | Gynecologist
Syscan & multivitamin tablets do not have any interaction with the periods. Since your pregnancy test is negative, don't worry. Occasional delay in periods is common due to hormonal imbalance. In case it persists, contact your local gynec. Dr Sachin Dalal