Delay in periods by 8 day
My last periods were on 7 mar. I had an intercourse on 2 april. We forgot to use precautions. I took ipill 72 on 4 april in evening. Till now i have nt received my menstrual cycle. I did prepnancy test with UPT kit and found negative result on 16 april. I am very much worried about my situation. Any medical advice will relief my stress. Thank you in advance!!

Dr. Shyama Nivas
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Patna

First of all i want to say that , in a normal cycle, ovulation occurs on 14th day of menses.it means you lived together just before menses.so there was minimum chance of pregnancy.but if you are not having menses then repeat pregnancy test.if negative then cosult your doctor.