Delay in conception

How to avoid sperm coming out from vagina after intercourse.. it it normal.. How long i should stay on bed if i want to get conceive.. even though am having a couple of pillows under my butt.. How to avoid it.. I have 28 day cycle.. when should I have sex if want to conceive.. pls help..

Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Ernakulam
Hi After your periods you should be having intercourse every day till few days before your expected date.That means after bleeding stops for almost 18 to 20 days you should be having intercourse daily. It is normal to leak a portion of semen after intercourse, however maintain supine position for min of 30 min and max of 45 min.you should be washing after 45 min only with mild soap outside vagina. No lubricants should be used. After all this if you feel that full semen is coming out consult a gynaecologist and get yourself examined. Hope you are convinced. Best wishes