Delay ejaculation at first time
Ejaculated early in the first 5 mins and became flaccid after 10 minutes refractory period erected again and delayed ejaculation but i dont want to ejaculate in the first 5 minutes. solution please

Premature Ejaculation PME and Erectile Dysfunction ED are most common sexual disorders found among young couples. These disorders are fully curable through proper counselling and Ayurvedic and Herbal preparation. Early Ejaculation is related to disturbed Nervous System either due to Exessive Stress and Work load. There are very good and efficient medicines for PME and certain Local applications for ED but before prescribing these medicines, I would like to share your detailed History so that we could reach at the basic root cause of your problems.So do not worry and be happy and confident about the fact  that both of your problems are fully curable with Proper medication and counselling. Penile hardness is very important factor in the Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction. It can be achieved by taking Nerve  tonics like Ashwagangha Powder 1Tsf twice daily with Dhatupaushtik Churan I Tsf at night with Warm milk. Slow massage on the shaft of Penis with Shri Gopal Oil would also help. Detailed medical history is required for evaluation before giving you a good prescription. My website is http://kayakalpinternational.com
Contact us online
excessive masturbation in past may leads to the damage of nerves supplying penis..which in future leads to premature ejaculation, low sexual stamina etc....Don't worry in ayurveda there are some very effective medicines which are natural testosterone booster. And work very efficiently to cure your problem. I suggest you for ayurveda Vaajikaran treatment. As per Ayurveda Vaajikaran is meant to rejuvenate and improve complete sexual health.  Ayurveda medicines are very efficient and potent for your problem. Within 20 to 30 days you will notice the improvement. Nerves supplying penis would rejuvenate and strong musculature of penis would also be achieved. Maximum 3 months is almost enough to get rid of your sexual problem. With ayurveda medicines your whole reproductive system will strengthen i.e. The vessels supplying penis and the musculature of penis would be strengthened. I would need to enquire about whole of your symptoms, detail history. You can consult us online through this platform .and medicines will be sent to you by courier. Gud luck .may god give you all wellness.
Hi Don't worry There r ways and means to overcome this problem need few more detail history masterbation etc
come online for Better understanding of your problem and treatment chat now clarify your douts Take proper consult
So your major concern is premature ejaculation. As your age is just 25 years this issue is not a major concern to worry about. The problem of premature ejaculation have become very common in recent days. Premature ejaculation (PE) is when ejaculation happens sooner than a man or his partner would like during sex. Occasional PE is also known as rapid ejaculation, premature climax or early ejaculation. PE might not be a cause for worry, but it can be frustrating if it makes sex less enjoyable and impacts relationships. If it happens often and causes problems. The problem is often thought to be psychological, but biology may also play a role. Often premature ejaculation leads to performance anxiety as you might develop fear that today you’ll be able to perform or not. As the memory of past failures runs at the back of your mind.
However this issue is not a major cause to worry as there are medications and treatment available for the same. I have been dealing with similar cases since past 29 years and trust me you’ll be fit and fine with proper medications and guidance.
Don’t take stress. As stress would add to your issue.