Dehydration and Gas
I feel thirsty 24 hrs and more gastric plus i feel early satiety and when i eat some dry food or fruit like carrot, or any salad it feels like something is get stuck in my throat...

Ur weight is less by 33 KGS . I guess u don't eat ur meals properly. Consult dietitian for diet counseling for weight gain

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+131
Chat with a dietician
I think u v chronic gastric problem. Go for some tests. Also soft,bland foods in all meals recommendded. Take any physical help at nearby place of your area/ city. U can chat with me but I need your life styles & fooding practice details?
Hi, hope you are well. I think you should consult a general physician for the throat constriction issue. As for dry food etc. Getting stuck is a gag reflex seen in quite a bit of population. Also get an HbA1C test done to rule out any sugar issues. To avoid gastric do not stay empty stomach for longer periods of time. Avoid gaseous food items like chana, rajma, too much protein , potatoes, coconut water on empty stomach, as well as watermelon on empty stomach and cucumber. Main thing is to reduce gaps in between your meals. Hope this helps.