Defused cerebral atrophy
Initially losed control on legs as difficult to put sleepers, gradually losed strength in arms, motion blocked, urine pass reduced, difficulty to speak. Got MRI of brain which report says defused cerebral atrophy (focal ), Rushed to hospital as abdomen enlarged abnormal. Doctor placed in ICU and next day on Ventilator

Hello, I understand your concern. But the person is already in doctors observation then I think you don't need any second opinion. Kindly follow what doctors over there says. And they only hope for good. Thank you