cardiologist-icon
Deep Vein Thrombosis
I'm suffering with dvt any permanent solution or treatment.. I used medicine for 4yrs..is there any treatment

Dr. Harisha N L
Treatment options for DVT include the following: Anticoagulation (mainstay of therapy) - Heparins, warfarin, factor Xa inhibitors, and various emerging anticoagulants Pharmacologic thrombolysis Endovascular and surgical interventions Physical measures (eg, elastic compression stockings and ambulation) Heparin products used in the treatment of DVT include the following: Low-molecular-weight heparin (LMWH; eg, enoxaparin) Unfractionated heparin (UFH) Mechanical thrombectomy Angioplasty Stenting of venous obstructions...consult nearest vascular surgeon they will help you