Deafness ear

I hv undergone left ear surgery {Stypendactomy} twice. Now Im unable to hear from left ear. Now Iam using hearing aid to right ear wh is already 60% loss. It is hard to run the routine work. I am a business man having 19 yrs old son. Lot of resposibility is there. Kindly guide me is there any other way to improve hearing loss. Is stem cells thearphy is helpfull and possible for me kindly guide me.At present my age 57 year. do the needfull. Thanks a lot.

Doctor Answers (2) on Deafness ear

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
As my other colleague said, you need a proper clinical assessment and probably a new set of hearing aids to help you through your disability. Please drop in to my clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar with your existing hearing aids for further evaluation & management of your condition.
Dr. Pradeep Kumar Palakonda Visakhapatnam | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
As of now stem cell therapy is of no use for Otosclerosis for which you underwent Stapedectomy. Since you have only one serviceable ear, it must be considered as precious ear. Surgery is out of question. Hearing Aids range from 5K to 2.5L. If you can afford, you better go for a high end Digital Programmable Hearing Aid which might improve your quality of life.