Daughter health issue

Ma daughter she is 13months old ...since few days ma husband had observe that our daughter don't see things outside straight wen v try to show her pigeon or gldog anything if v point on right she vl see up or no were...n other than that is I have been noticing that she is grinding her teeth...n move her jaw above the upper teeth .....n now that's frequently...v try to say her is not good to do...or vl say it vl spoil ur teeth...n other thing is she has got mild cough n cold n where in her ears seems to b normal no pain or like that bt wen I try to touch with bit hard she turn over or she got infection or...??? Worried...!!

Doctor Answers (1) on Daughter health issue

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Well I suggest you to see a paediatrician as what you are saying that gaze is not fixed yet...which should have been by 6 months..apart from that it's a common thing to have ear infection while child has it needs to be treated properly ..please see a doctor...thank you