Daughter has PCOS
My 20 yr old daughter has recently been diagnosed with PCOS. Can you please refer a good gynecologist in Pune who specialises in treatment of PCOS. Thanks.
162 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Kindly use practo app to best doctors nearest to you... As a first step, her doctor may recommend weight loss through a low-calorie diet combined with moderate exercise activities. Even a modest reduction in her weight — for instance, losing 5 percent of her body weight might improve her condition...To regulate your menstrual cycle, your doctor may recommend combination birth control pills..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?