Date is not coming
I had intercourse at 31Oct 2020 , and my partner is not facing with her date ... As its more than a month Her cycle start in the mid of the month...but in November she did not had her date... It was not blown inside... Please help!!! Asap

You have to mention the last  time when the periods came to calculate the next cycle date . First of all check the pregnancy test . If it is negative then consult a gynaecologist.
There are few possibilities need evaluation
Take proper knowledge about this first chat online
Hi Get an urine pregnancy test done and then act accordingly the test results. Thanks and regards