Hi. Greetings. The following precautions would help you :
1. Daily use of sunscreen in day time of SPF 30 applied half hour before sun exposure
2. Daily bed time use of moisturiser like cetaphil or emoderm if u have dry skin. Reapply during lunch break during office hours.
3. Peeling agents prescribed by dermatologist for reducing tan
4. Evaluation by dermatologist as for any cause for skin dullness / pigmentation
5. Further can read read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed.
Hope this helps.
Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore.