Darkening of inner thighs
My inner thighs have become dark.please help me to cure does not look good on my white skin...........i have it since a long time.Please tell me how can i get rid off it.i am a bit shy to show it to others......but i want to cure it at any cost..............Please help

Dr. D.P. Jayanth
Dermatologist 16 yrs exp Mysore
You could be having a fungal infection . For the time being apply moisturiser and consult dermatologist. It could also be a condition called acanthosis nigricans- which is associated with obesity. Only a thorough examination by a dermatologist will help in accurate diagnosis and treatment. Kindly consult at the earliest.