Dark upper lip
My upper lip is dark . not able to remove darkness .. Lower lip is pink.how to get tone of upper lip like lower lip

Hi. Greetings. I would wish to see photographs. Some times this may be natural or normal. However, if the colour difference is too much you could try chemical Peel for the upper lip but I would not be completely sure of it's efficacy. Best solution would be to use a camouflage cream or lip stick if the colour difference is too much and bothering you. See a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal. Bangalore