Dark swelled eye
Due to sitting in front of computer for a long time my eyes got swelled and also it brings me dark under eye. Due to this I feel pain on forehead. Is there any way to get rid off it or is there any precaution should I take? Help
34 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi Avoid staring at computer for long. Even if you work for long on PC, take frequent breaks and look away from your PC. You can also do palming which will relieve stress on muscles of eyes. Visit a ophthalmologist for pain in the  forehead.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?