Dark spots or blemish

Hello doctors :) I am 20 years old, and have a scar mark on one side of my face it is 2 tone darker than my natural skin colour. I consulted a dermatologist he prescribed me an oinment named "SKARFIX" results were little satisfying but when i stopped applying it appeared again. Its been 2 years and uncured. Help me.
views-icons 21 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Dark spots or blemish

doctor profile image
Dr. Ankur Singhal
12 yrs. of exp | Ghaziabad | Ayurveda
skin disease are difficult to diagnose without seeing them . so plz send me a pic of affected area. good treatment depends on perfect diagnosis
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?