Dark spots

I have many dark spots on my face due to pimples.the pimples are very less now,like there are only 3-4 left.i have to ask that can aloe vera be uses for curing dark spots.also tell me its method of application.also tell me how much time will it take to cure my dark spots.thanks

Doctor Answers (1) on Dark spots

Hi. Greetings. Pimples may often leave spots especially if not treated or if we burst pimples or pick them. Aloevera is a good moisturiser you could apply the v gels firstly obtained from cut leaf or those available in the market but I doubt it's efficacy for reducing marks and potency. Thus i am not prescribing it to you. You'll need skin lightening creams for a specified duration to reduce the marks , and this could also be dealt with chemical peeling. Also you must use a sunscreen to prevent darkening of the spots. For scars, creams may not work n you may need procedures like microneedling, microneedling rf, fractional lasers, prp or subscision or a combination of these. Send in your pictures if you need further assistance. Or see a dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him. Hope this helps. Warm regards.