Dark spots cure
I have many dark spots on my face due to pimples.there are very few pimples left now.I want to ask that can aloe vera be used to cure the dark spots,and the time it will take to completely cure.also tell me the method of its application.if not plz tell me another home remedy to cure my dark spots very fast.thanks

Dr. Rajib Roy
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi. Warm regards. I can understand your concern. Well post acne dark spots fades away within 2 months if not self manipulated. Use an oilfree sunscreen and oil balancing face wash till you visit your Dermatologist. Aloe vera is not recommended for oily/combi skin. It will increase pimple. There is no home remedy for post acne dark spot. Either it goes by it self or you need treatment to fade them faster. Thank you