Dark spots and marks
I am a 26 years old male and have a combination skin type. I have acne marks all over my face except the nose area. Also having back acne and back acne marks. Spots are there on arms, and shoulders. Besides, having low hair density but no hairfall problem noticed. Hairine has started to recede. Having lesser dense facial hairs like eyebrows and eyelashes.

Don't worry. Your condition can be treated. You can consult the doctor online or visit our clinic so that we can check your skin and hair properly and advice you the treatment accordingly.
.it can be cleared...Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.