Dark Spot on cheek.
I do have a dark red spot on my right cheek. I have tried many creams but doesnt get rid off it. Please help me to peel it off from my cheek. Recommend me some medicine or any idea .
46 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajdeep
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

It depends on what the spot is and the size. Most commonly dark red spots are growths known as cherry angioma. These can be removed by laser or radio frequency abalation. Visit a dermatologist near you for this procedure. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?