Dark spot Monocef IV
I am getting dark spots after getting severe pain during Monocef 1g IV. Surprisingly, I got pain only in left hand injection. So, rest of the dosage are now ongoing in Right hand. The spots are prominent and increasing. Should I consult with doctor or is it fine? The nurse says it is fine and doc is mostly unavailable at the time I have take these IV. Attached images are of my Left arm with spots which has got 1 IV shot and Right arm without spots which has got 5 shots of IV.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You need not worry about it. They are normal and can happen to many. They will disappear soon as the area heals. No need to consult a physician for this. If you have pain, you can take a tab. Lyser-d twice a day after food for 3 days. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.