Dark spot from rashes
Actually my skin type is dry... And there r so many rashes if I use any antiacne cream or gel by doctor prescribed Those rashes disappear bt eventually it appears again... With that I had popped up some rashes by nail and those leave dark marks on my face... Kindly suggest me any oinment to remove this dark spots ... And also it ll nt dry out my face... Thanks....

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatosurgeon 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Greetings. It's better you see a dermatologist personally and get a prescription for medications after due examination. Creams with kojic acid and arbutinin will help in reduction of spots. Of severe, even chemical Peel is a good option. Warm regards, Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.