Dark pigmentation on skin

I have consulted many dermatologists and as per them I have super folliculitis and neurodermitis in my lower legs. Had the same in the arms too but now only pigmentation is left. The condition of my legs are worsened though, thickening of the side skin and dark eczematous spots as the doctor may put it. Sometimes I wish these legs weren't a part of my body, doctor has suggested the following as a medicine for 3weeks but he says the legs won't be completely normal. The medicines he suggested are: - dersil and cosvate (for legs) - avelite and evion (for arms) But he says the legs won't be fully fine. I'm up for any permanent solution, etc Could anyone tell me if there is any surgery or anything for this? I want a complete solution for my legs. I have changed dermis over years and now I'm tired

Doctor Answers (1) on Dark pigmentation on skin

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is a limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. Hope it helps you.
Meet a dermatologist, A skin biopsy should be performed if felt necessary to understand the specific pathology and treat accordingly.
Proper treatment can follow a proper evaluation,