Dark patches on the eyes.
Hi, I'm having very dark patches around my entire eyes. It doesn't seem to go away. I tried multiple creams, it doesn't reduce. I tried an eye specialist he suggested Tear drops gel to relief the eyes but it doesn't seem to work. As days go by, they seem darker and darker. Is there any solution to this? Kindly guide. Thank you so much.

It can be cleared..Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Darkness around the eyes can be due to stress or genetic factors. In order to reduce it we need to assess the level of darkness. And this needs an active consultation.