Dark lines below eye

Hi, I am 25years old, having one year kid also. Suddenly my face get changed. Looking like 30years old. Skin color also changed black. Dönö what to do. How to solve this issue.

Doctor Answers (1) on Dark lines below eye

Thanks for the query. This is a common condition and is an urban life style related problem. The dark circle around the eyes at your age is unusual and could indicate an insulin resistance. Skin is the mirror of internal health and to get a perfect skin you need to treat both ways - internally and externally. See a Dermatologist who will recommend a product for reducing puffiness and darkness and will advocate the correct method to use it. Avoid rubbing the eyes as it will increase pigmentation. Your Dermatologist may request a few blood tests to understand the blood chemistry and treat them specifically. Now-a-days many chemical peels also offers realistic promise- like glycolic acid and lactic acid peels. Dermapen in combination with mesotherapy also helps. A healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.