Dark grains on Upper Arm
Right from the elbow to my shoulder on both arms, in the triceps area, It's completely covered with dark grains. It's not itchy but the arm looks dark when viewed. Also, if I pop a grain, it turns slightly red sometimes but it not painful.

Dr. Aman Sharma
This looks like keratosis pilaris there are many treatment options and some types of exfoliating creams which can be used according to individual skin types with slight variation to give good results these treatments can be taught to you. It is best to consult a Dermatologist once, but remember the condition is recurrent it may reoccur.