Dark forehead
Please suggest some medication to lighten dark forehead and other pimple marks on my face. I have tried Nilac gel and it shows result. Is it advisable to use it long time. Any side effects of it . Please suggest. Thank you

Dr. Sanchit Talwar
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Chandigarh
Hi.For Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation and dark spots you can use Melaglow Rich cream locally twice daily and use a good sun block like Suncros Soft 50 SPF and practice good sun protection.Nilac contains Clindamycin1% which is meant for Acne and not pigmentation ,so apply it only in case you have acne and not over your whole face as it may cause dryness and itching. Regards, Dr.Sanchit Talwar MD (Skin & VD) Consultant Dermatologist, Dr Talwar's Skin, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic CHANDIGARH