Dark face and dark skin
Hello My age is 26.my problem is that i have dark skin under arm pit,knees,around waist and around eyes.Also my face is dark wheatish color.it looks very dull even though i wash my face thrice a day.my skin is oily.what is the remedy

Dr.Yogesh Joshi here According to ayurveda the problem is due to excess of heat generation in the body( pitta ) try to avoid spicy food, oily food, it is suggested to take syp sarivadyasav 2 tsf 3 times with warm water. application of mahamanjishtadi tailam. use mixture of alma powder + yeastimadhu powder+ nagarmotha powder + anantamul powder for application.

Dark skin genital area Whiteheads under skin on face