Dark corner lips
Hi, the corners of my lip is dark from past 10 years. I had used depi white prescribed by dermatologist but to no vain. I see no difference. It is prominent when ever I am out in the sun and if the weather is cold enough it is not that prominent. Please help to get rid of these dark marks.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Please send in your photos or if you could consult me (if you are from Bangalore) or any dermatologist near you, it would help in diagnosing the condition and treating accordingly. Your pigmentation could be due to genetic factors, nutritional deficiency, associated with allergies, etc. Please use a good sunscreen daily. You may require treatment with creams and other oral medications. Hope this helps.