Dark color on inner thigh
I m having dark color skin on inner thigh area between thighs and scrotum. I had fungal infection before. It was cured now. But the dark color caused by the fungal infection is there. I want a permanent solution for this. Please help me.

Dr. Rushali Dnyaneshwar Angchekar
Homeopath 4 yrs exp Sindhudurg

Apply Berb aq cream 3times daily for 2months atleast

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  There is nothing that can be done as such regarding that. If you still want to go for de pigmentation treatment, then you can consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.