Dark circles under eyes
Hello doctor , I am having dark circles under my eyes from last 4-5 years. I have undergone many skin treatments including peeling but didnt find any cure for it.I am having allergic bronchitis, is this leading to dark circles? Or is there some other reason for it?I am fed up of using cosmetics to hide it. Please help

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi the common causes of dark circles are 1. frequent allergies 2. hereditary 3.  thyroid dysfunction 4. Anemia 5. deep seated eyes or tear trough 6. frequent eye strain. When there is a variety of conditions which cause the dark circles the treatments also need to be multi approach. try using a Vit c serum and taking vitamin supplements contains collagen. your dermatologist may also recommend q yag lasers and or fillers or prp treatments.. However if the condition is hereditary the improvement may not be very significant