Dark circles under eye

I have severe dark circles under eye for many years and looking aged even at 29th age. Im a software engineer. I m not having stress in my job. Consulted dermatologist but no improvement. Please suggest me how I can cure it naturally.

Doctor Answers (1) on Dark circles under eye

​Thanks for the query. This is a common condition, its an urban life style related problem. ​​Dark circles around the eyes at your age is unusual and could indicate an insulin resistance. Skin is the mirror of internal health and to get a perfect skin you need to treat both ways - internally and externally. He may request a few blood tests to understand the blood chemistry and treat them specifically​​. Avoid rubbing the eyes as it will increase pigmentation.Now-a-days many chemical peels also offers realistic promise- like glycolic acid and lactic acid peels. Dermapen in combination with mesotherapy also helps. Natural remedies can also be tried which are mainly home based.