Dark Circles treatment
Iam having too much Dark Circles under my eyes from many years.want to get rid of it.can somebody suggest me some effective treatment for this.....is laser treatment is good or not.tell me everything about how to deal with this issue.im really fed up of this.

Greetings. Dark circles is something that may be familial / hereditary in nature and thus leading this to be a less treatable issue. However, in a lot of cases there are acquired causes - like repeated rubbing / allergic condition of the eye / stress / anxiety / depression / lack of sleep / etc . Its important that these issues are first addressed. You could further consider creams - but they have to be used for many months to show some visible results. Also tear trough treatment with fillers may be helpful in some cases. PRP therapy too does wonder in treating this condition. Discuss in detail with a qualified dermatologist near you. Warm regards, Dr Govind S Mittal, Bengaluru.