Dark circles problem
I am facing the problem of dark circle from last year now i seriously want to get rid from it, Please sujject me the fastest way to get rid from it.

Dr. Venkat Raghav
hey, Dark undereye circles can be caused by a host of different things from heredity to allergies to poor sleep.  Get enough rest. Sleep deprivation only makes dark eye circles more obvious. .To decrease pigmentation, protect against the sun by wearing (large) sunglasses .Slight elevation of the head during sleep will help prevent fluids from draining toward the eyes. .Don't rub the area around the eyes; it will only make the condition worse.