Dark circles problem
Hello doctor please advised me some home remedies to treat dark circles under my eyes Even i take proper sleep for min 8 hours

Dr. Jeetendra Khatuja
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi,first of all you need to take proper precautions like sunprotection by using proper sunglasses,adequate sleep for 8-10 hours a day,sleep cycle should be regular and don't be up till late night. I'm afraid home remedies may not work to your satisfaction.You can do some treatments like microdermabrasion,chemical peels for under eye, Lasers and some under eye creams containing hydroquinone will work.But you need to take proper advice by consulting dermatologist.You can also send your pictures online for consultation on lybrate.com or practo.Good Luck.