Dark circles
In last few years, I have got dark circles & also my face skin has darkened. I just want to know if dark circles will vanish completely or not, and even the tan on my face.

hello.. dark circles will faden once you start maintain hydration levels well,good overnight sleep,you can use aloe vera extract..natural or gel,cucumber juice ,potato extract over your dark circles and wash it off after 30 min... am sure you will see results in 2-3 weeks.. as of tan is concerned it does take time...you can try any ohlf the natural remedies like curd,besan powder,cucumber juice,honey,aloe vera, etc as packs..or go for de fan scrubs... hope you'll see changes. good luck!