Dark circles

I have this dark circles from quite some time which looks very odd most of the Times... on couple of consultation with doctors on other health issues in fact doctors had questioned about dark circles but I have 7-8 he's of sleep but still I have this dark circles. Can you please suggest any effective cream which helps me to come out of this problem. Also suggest me on food habits or any other aspect which I should take care of.

Doctor Answers (1) on Dark circles

The dark circle around the eyes at your age is unusual and could indicate an insulin resistance. Skin is the mirror of internal health and to get a perfect skin you need to treat both ways - internally and externally. See a Dermatologist who will recommend a product for reducing puffiness and darkness and will advocate the correct method to use it. Avoid rubbing the eyes as it will increase pigmentation. Your Dermatologist may request a few blood tests to understand the blood chemistry and treat them specifically. Now-a-days many chemical peels also offers realistic promise- like glycolic acid and lactic acid peels.
Meet a Dermatologist.