Hi. Greetings. The following precautions would help you :
1. Daily use of sunscreen in day time of SPF 30 applied half hour before sun exposure
2. Daily bed time use of moisturiser like cetaphil or emoderm. Reapply during lunch break during office hours.
3. Skin lightening agents prescribed by dermatologist for reducing darkeness and retinol based cream to improve dark circles
4. Evaluation by dermatologist as cause of dark circles and possible procedures like Prp or peels for rejuvenation.
5. Kindly read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed.
Hope this helps.
Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore.