Dark circles
Hello Sir, It's been more than 8 years now my dark circles are becoming deep and darker with each day passing. I tried all the home remedies but there was no effect though I sleep for 8 hours daily, exercise daily, strict diet with no fast foods, drink 4 litres of water daily, no habits such as drinking or smoking,no exposure to sun either as I usually cover my face while traveling but still it's  have no dark circles till now. Kindly suggest me the remedy for this as I am totally annoyed. Also help how can I tone my skin colour as my skin was very tonned or light in my earlier days but not now.

It can be cleared with specific medicine..Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.