Dark circles and tanning

I have a very big issue with my dark circles and tanning of my skin I am not a regular phone or laptop user and I follow a good sleeping habit but sometimes I don't get a proper sleep due to exams or some parties and tanning is caused due to regular exposure of sun and it is not due to heridity. Please help me to get rid of these dark circles and tanned skin I want my glowing skin back because today my skin tone is reducing day by day please help me out to solve these problems

Doctor Answers (1) on Dark circles and tanning

Thanks for the query. This is a common condition, its an urban life style related problem. Dark circles around the eyes at your age is unusual and could indicate an insulin resistance. Skin is the mirror of internal health and to get a perfect skin you need to treat both ways - internally and externally. See a Dermatologist who will recommend a product for reducing pufiness and darkness and the correct method to use it, it should be dabbed and not rub. He may request a few blood tests to understand the blood chemistry and treat them specifically. Avoid rubbing the eyes as it will increase pigmentation. Now-a-days many chemical peels also offers realistic promise- like glycolic acid and lactic acid peels. Dermapen in combination with mesotherapy also helps. A healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.  Best wishes Dr MK Agarwala New Delhi